Friday, June 10, 2011

I have purple jelly fever !

One of my amazing little Sigma sister's (Julie) brought me the cutest things for Keenan today. Julie has been working with me as a student worker for the past few months and she is the sweetest thing. When I opened these little purple jellies I was so excited. What Sigma legacy does not need purple jellies ? Miss Keenan's closet it already full but when things like this are given to me I know I can find some room to squeeze them in. I only wish they came in my size too :) Having a little girl is going to be so much fun. Dave has already been schooled on the importance of bows and having everything match. I think he will be a pro in less than a month ! If only people knew how much these little jellies are making my day ( I am such a dork they are sitting on my desk so I can just stare at them). Thanks Julie for the wonderful additions to Keenan's wardrobe. I love you and will miss seeing you everyday at the GATE !

No comments:

Post a Comment